A lot of friends ask me from where I honed my command line skills. It all started with a daily email, entitled, “The OS X Unix Tip of the Day”, and each day it taught me a new unix command. Arabesque is a blog that reminds me of that, although it’s not daily. Check it out.
prac•tice [prak-tis] noun, verb,
- do (something) repeatedly so as to become skillful.
- do (something) reguarly as part of one's normal behavior.
- be working in (a particular profession).
- (practiced) expert as a result of much experience.
- follow the teaching and rules of (a religion).