It’s likely that you landed here because you were redirected from a former site or address that I used to use. I’m sorry that I was unable to maintain the content you are looking for. If you can’t live without it, drop me a line and I’ll see if I can dig it up for you.
prac•tice [prak-tis] noun, verb,
- do (something) repeatedly so as to become skillful.
- do (something) regularly as part of one's normal behavior.
- be working in (a particular profession).
- (practiced) expert as a result of much experience.
- follow the teaching and rules of (a religion).